Add Google AdSense ads to your sidebars and posts/pages easily. Adsense Widget plugin supports widget and shortcode.
Get Adsense Widget for WordPress
- Simple and easy-to-use widget
- Hide ads for logged in users or administrators.
- Easy customization of ad colors
- Capable of using slot IDs
- Easy to use shortcode
- You can download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload. Alternatively, you can search for
adsense-widgetin your Add New Plugin page.
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to
Settings -> Adsense Widgetand enter your Google Adsense ID.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Posts about AdSense Widget
- Adsense Widget 2.0 Update
- Shailan Theme Framework 3.2 Released
- Adsense Widget 1.6 Updates
- [How to] Use WordPress Shortcodes in Theme Using PHP
- [How To] Enable Shortcodes in Widgets for WordPress
- Change Adsense Colors to Fit WordPress Theme
- [How to] Combine Multiple Shortcodes in WordPress