WordPress Countdown Widget is a widget + shortcode plugin that uses jQuery to display animated count-down and count-up timers. By default, it fits your theme colors and fonts.
Preview & Shortcode:
[countdown date="6 August 2021"]
[countup date="29 October 1923"]
- Allows multiple sidebar widgets
- Allows multiple shortcodes in posts/pages
- Quick and Easy translation to any language
[download_box name=”Countdown Widget” slug=”wordpress-countdown-widget”]
- Countdown Widget Help
- Countdown Shortcode Usage
- Customizing Countdown Widget Using CSS
- Creating a Halloween Countdown on your sidebar
- View all posts tagged Countdown Widget..
- Download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Feedback & Contributing
Please submit all issues on the plugins Github repo. If you are into plugin development, your contributions to code are welcome too.